Rhapsody in Green with Joseph Martin - A Celtic Adventure to Ireland for Women's Choirs
Event Date: July 2, 2013-July 10, 2013
Posted: December 11, 2013
Choir type: Community Choirs
July 2-10, 2014
Featuring the SoCo Women's Chorus of Austin, Texas
Led by founder and artistic director Janey Hall
- Performc oncerts in Galway, Killarney, and Dublin including a lunchtime concert at the historic ST. PATRICK’S CATHEDRAL and patriotic concert on July 4th
- Behold the breathtaking CLIFFS OF MOHER rising to a height of 650 feet out of the Atlantic Ocean looking towards America
- Visit beautiful KYLEMORE ABBEY AND GARDENS
- Experience an exciting evening of LIVE IRISH music at the DANNY MANN PUB in Killarney
- Be captivated by the extreme in mountain and coastal scenery along the RING OF KERRY
- Kiss the Blarney stone at the famed BLARNEY CASTLE
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of DUBLIN
Full or partial choirs welcome.
- Normally announcements aren't meant to be replied to, but if you need to contact the author, click on the icon next to the author's name above.