The mission of the ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
Church Music Issues
- Church music ministry Accounting procedures
- Age groupings for Children's Choirs in Church
- Homilies by Alicia Walker at 2007 ACDA convention (Miami, FL)
- Applause in church
- Defense of Artistic Excellence in church music
- Starting a Chamber choir within a church
- Philosophy of Church Music
- Starting a church Concert series
- Different Copyright licensing agencies for churches
- Distributing music
- How to Choose Liturgical Repertoire (Program your Mass!)
- Teaching Hymns to children
- Liturgical Year resources and databases
- First-time Liturgist
- Mass in Latin post Vatican II
- Is there a tax benefit to being a Minister of Music?
- Should you do anthems during Offertory?
- Advice on buying a church Organ
- Paid singers in church?
- What Pastors should know about Music
- Policies on Prerecorded music in weddings, etc.
- Justifying appropriate Rehearsal space
- Church Rental fees
- Church choir director Salary
- Enforcing Silence during the prelude