The mission of the ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
Beethoven/Haydn/Fern Hill May 18-19
Event Date: May 18, 2013
Posted: May 5, 2013
Choir type: Community Choirs
Soli Deo Gloria, with Orchestra Gloria, presents Beethoven's majestic Mass in C major
plus, for connoisseurs, John Corigliano's Fern Hill
, based on a poem by Dylan Thomas.
- Haydn, Te Deum for the Empress Maria Theresa
- Juan Gutierrez de Padilla, three motets (Stabat Mater, Velum templi scissum est, Versa est in luctum)
- John Corigliano, Fern Hill
- Beethoven, Mass in C major
- Kaia Richards, soprano
- Katherine McKee, alto
- Jeff Barnett, tenor
- Chad Runyon, bass
- Allen H Simon, conductor
- Normally announcements aren't meant to be replied to, but if you need to contact the author, click on the icon next to the author's name above.