The mission of the ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
Queen City Children's Choir Festival 2014
Event Date: June 26, 2014-June 29, 2014
Posted: May 23, 2013
Choir type: Children's and Youth Choirs
Cincinnati Children's Choir is now accepting applications for Queen City Children’s Choral Festival, June 26-29, 2014.
- National treble-voice festival hosted by the Cincinnati Children’s Choir, Ensemble-in-Residence at the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
- Festival price, $445 per person, is all-inclusive and includes all room, board, activities, local buses and a festival t-shirt
- A non-competitive festival, choirs perform combined repertoire under the direction of Founder and Artistic Director of the award winning Cincinnati Children’s Choir, ROBYN LANA, and share their own repertoire in the Gala Concert
- Guest Artist, JIM PAPOULIS, will lead the festival choir through the process of song-writing culminating with a performance of their work in the Gala Concert
- Gala Concert held is CCM’s beautiful Corbett Auditorium
- Experience some of Cincinnati’s finest entertainment: A day and performance at King’s Island, breakfast with sea life at Newport Aquarium (KY), and an ice cream social featuring Cincinnati’s famous Graeter’s Ice Cream
- Festival philosophies focus on choral artistry, providing the best possible experience for your singers, and socially exchanging with other singers from across the US forming lasting friendships
- Space is limited. Contact email@example.com to reserve your space. Application and sample itinerary are available on-line at www.cincinnatichoir.org
Join us in Cincinnati – The City That Sings
- Normally announcements aren't meant to be replied to, but if you need to contact the author, click on the icon next to the author's name above.