The mission of the ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
"The 2nd Contemporary Japanese and American Music (CJAM) 2014
Event Date: May 11, 2013
Posted: July 15, 2013
"The 2nd Contemporary Japanese and American Music (CJAM) 2014"
“The Choral Festival” will be held at Sakaiminato Symphony Garden, Tottori, Japan, on May 11 (Sunday), 2014 at 3 p.m. (http://sakaiminato-bunka.jp/index.php?id=29) The entry requirements are as follow:
- The number of choral submissions is unlimited, but should be one’s own composition(s) with voices of A Capella (new or old) and not exceed fifteen (15) minutes including all selections.
- Prizes will be announced on November 11th, 2013. First prize is $200, the second and third $100. The closing date of entry is October 11th, 2013.
- The winners (composer/chorus) will be invited to perform at the concert at their own expense; or the local chorus here may perform the winners’ music, if they cannot perform themselves.
- Each participant is to pay $15, regardless as an entree fee, and submit the score along with a tape, CD, or mp3 (m4a) of it, and a Vita.
Send all entry materials by October 11th, 2013 to:
Isaac Nagao, PhD, Head of the Selecting Committee
Address: 2-159-1 Nishiki, Yonago 683-0811, Japan
Email: <email@example.com> / <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(Phone / Fax: 81-859-35-5883 / Cell: 81-90-6409-5501)
- Normally announcements aren't meant to be replied to, but if you need to contact the author, click on the icon next to the author's name above.