iPod as recording device
Date: July 29, 2013
My mom is a children's choir conductor and I'm posting on behalf of her (I'm a little more computer savvy). She is wondering how well an iPod Touch functions to record music. Some specific questions I have:
(1) Does it have a record function?
(2) Does it have a built in microphone? Is it any good?
(3) Can it accept an external microphone?
(4) Can you set a fixed level? Alternatively, does it have an ALC that doesn't mess with the dynamics in an unnatural way?
(5) Can a non-computer savvy person easily learn to use iTunes to download and organize their recordings?
Also the iPad would be a possibility, but the iPhone might do everything I need for less money.
Replies (7): Threaded | Chronological