Cincinnati Camerata Choral Composition Competition
Date: August 31, 2013
Location: Ohio, USA
Cincinnati Camerata announces its Eleventh Annual Choral
Score submission: must be received by December 1,
Announcement of winners on the website: January 15,
2014. Applicants will be notified per email of the results.
Guidelines for 2013
• One score per composer.
• Entry fee of $30. The fee must be received by Dec. 1
for your work to be considered.
• Mixed choir (SATB), maximum divisi SSAATTBB.
• Unaccompanied. Please provide a piano reduction.
Recordings or midi are welcome but not required.
• Texts may be sacred or secular. Letter of permission
from copyright owner must accompany any
submissions using texts not in the public domain.
• Duration: no longer than 5 minutes.
Open to all U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
$500 and a performance during the 2013-2014
Complete registration and submission instructions
and forms are located on the Cincinnati Camerata
website at: www.cincinnaticamerata.com.