The mission of the ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
Performance Opportunities available on the 80th floor of the Empire State Building
Event Date: November 21, 2013
Posted: September 26, 2013
Sing on the 80th floor of the Empire State Building in November and December, 2013. This is a trial performance program by the Empire State Building and Peak Performances has been asked to process the registrations.
Here are a few specifics:
- Performance on the 80th floor
- Groups sizes limited to 60 singers
- Performance days currently: November 21, 22, December 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20. Five performance times per day between 9 am and 3 pm
- Applications required with DVD/MP3 recordings
- Choral risers and electric piano will be provided
- $25 Performance/ticket required for all participants
- One (1) Choir Directors free per group
- Admittance to the Empire State Building Observation deck included in the performance fee
- Open to Elementary, Middle and High School Choirs, as well as college and Adult Choirs
Click here to reserve your performance date today!
Space is limited!
- Normally announcements aren't meant to be replied to, but if you need to contact the author, click on the icon next to the author's name above.