The mission of the ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
meeting music - “All the world is a Choir”
Date: December 21, 2013
It started all in Budapest, 1988. Under the direction of M° Gábor Hollerung and Piroska Horváth
a new Competition and Evaluation System was born and became known to the choral world by the name “Musica Mundi”.
- 125 events, over 6.000 choirs from 90 countries from all continents,
- two people, one vision and a constantly evolving international team with one common goal: to work for the choral world!
- to spread the joy of choral singing to the global public,
- to gather more and more people to sing in a choir,
- to unite and bring them together as a one through our events.