China Director Preview Tour: July 30-August 5, 2014
Event Date: January 27, 2014
Posted: January 27, 2014
We are pleased to offer music directors the opportunity to visit China this summer! Our China Director Preview Tour will take you to some of China's stunningly scenic sites and inspect some of the most extraordinary concert venues available to Western music ensembles.
Highlights will include:
• visits to the Music School of the Central Conservatory and the Xi'an Conservatory of Music to inspect their respective major Concert Halls.
• a tour of Tian An Men Square and the Forbidden City.
• an excursion to the Great Wall of China at Ju Yong Pass to view the Great Wall Tower stage where music ensembles perform.
• attendance at the famous Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Performance.
• a tour of the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
Eligible participants are limited to an organization’s music/artistic director, executive director, president, or similar. Visit our website for more details.