The mission of the ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
Under construction - landing page revision
Welcome to the Composers of Choral Music Community.
- The Composition Showcase - our "Little Marketplace of New Music"
- Silver Platter Awards
- Check out the editor's choice of the best repertoire on the Showcase.
- Interested in contacting or commissioning members of the community? Check here for contacts and links to personal webpages.
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions
Conductors who have suggestions for improving this marketplace are invited to join our community and post in the forum or can message the Owner/Editor of this community Jack Senzig
. If you do not receive a return message within 48 hours contact community editor Greg Bartholomew
|Browse the showcase:
A Little Marketplace of New Music
What is is...
How to use it...
- Click on the voicing page you are interested in.
- Scroll up or down to view alphabetical selections.
- Click on the sound files and PDFs to hear and view the music. Right-click or control-click to open both PDF and sound file.
- Click on the composer's name for their ChoralNet Profile and links to their website.
- Use the "find" command in your browser to locate keywords such as "a cappella" or "Flute." The find command only searches the page you are currently viewing.
- To purchase music, follow directions in the "Cost and Method" field. Sometimes you can make copies from the PDF and sometimes you need to click on the "Link to Purchase Page" link. If the "Link to Purchase Page" field says "Message Me" click to open a dialogue with the composer. If it contains an email address, cut and paste the email address into a new message in your own email service (Yahoo, Hotmail, etc). Replace the (at) with @.
- If you purchase music from the composers in this Showcase, please make sure they know you found their work here.
Instructions for contributors...
Disclaimer: Use at your own risk. No money travels through ChoralNet. ChoralNet, ACDA, their employees, Jack Senzig and other editors of this community are in no way responsible for the content of these entries or the quality or content of uploaded files. Copyright infringements (if any) are the responsibility of the uploader.
Although I claim no responsibility for the content on these pages, if you find material that is offensive, unprofessional, or that you believe violates your copyrights, contact me and I will review the material and attempt to remedy the offense. Jack Senzig
tags: New Choral Print Music, Choral Music, New Composer, Fresh, Self-published composers, buy new music, new church music, new choir music, composer marketplace
- If we're landing here, this should include a welcome to the community as well as ready access to the showcase.
- Need to figure out how to modify table properties once created.
- Horizontal rules?
- Image or background(?) would be nice.
- Need to check look and feel of other community landing pages
To all who pass by...
I'm using this space to fiddle with the layout of our current Showcase landing page. Maybe it will blossom, possibly not. Anyway, feel free to offer comments or suggestions. Be aware that I'm strictly working on a time-available basis.