The mission of the ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
An Italian Celebration with Joseph Martin
Event Date: April 15, 2014-April 27, 2014
Posted: March 17, 2014
Lucca • Florence • Montecatini • Pisa • Rome
With optional extension to Venice
April 15-27, 2015 with optional Venice Extension, April 27-29
- Perform concerts with JOSEPH and SUE MARTIN in LUCCA and ROME!
- See FLORENCE, home of Michelangelo's David
- Behold the famous LEANING TOWER OF PISA
- Visit the beautiful Tuscan city of LUCCA, which is surrounded by intact Renaissance-era city walls
- Encounter the sights and sounds of ROME including TREVI FOUNTAIN, THE SPANISH STEPS, THE PANTHEON, PIAZZA NAVONA, and the COLOSSEUM
- Tour VATICAN CITY including the VATICAN MUSEUMS, SISTINE CHAPEL and ST. PETER'S BASILICA
- Enjoy hotel accommodations conveniently located in central Rome
- Enjoy "free time" in Pisa, Montecatini, and Rome for exploration on your own
Full or partial choirs and individuals welcome; non-singers also welcome.
For church and community choirs.
- Normally announcements aren't meant to be replied to, but if you need to contact the author, click on the icon next to the author's name above.