The mission of the ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
Study with Stephen Cleobury this Summer @ LSU TWO DAYS LEFT!
Event Date: May 13, 2014
Posted: May 14, 2014
Sacred Music Symposium
June 23 - 27
No video is needed for admittance as a conductor or participant! We would love to have you as a part of this event in any facet. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions email@example.com
This intensive one-week symposium is intended for the advanced training of conductors who live in the world of sacred music in the church and/or the academy.
**See Workshop activities below!
- Registration Fee for full (conducting) participation - $500
- Participants who choose not to conduct but would like to attend the symposium as observer and singer - $300
- Podium time with choir
- Vocal master-class
- Organ registrations for non-organists
- Reading sessions in sacred choral repertoire
- Choral techniques
- Participation in the Institute Chorus.
- Individual coachings with Cleobury and Dickson
- Practical workshops in organ and rehearsal techniques
- Service of choral evensong at the Trinity Episcopal Church with the Institute Choir.
- Normally announcements aren't meant to be replied to, but if you need to contact the author, click on the icon next to the author's name above.