The mission of the ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
As a fledgling composer, I had the tremendous privilege of studying under Steven Sametz and Paul Salerni at Lehigh University, where I discovered my interest in composition. I work as a web developer and game designer for First In Math, an online math education program for grades K-8.
Awards and Competitions:
- Ithaca College Thirty-Sixth Annual Choral Composition Contest Finalist and winner of the The Robert Campbell ’40, M.S. ’50, Endowed Choral Composition Prize
- 2014 ACDA-PA Choral Composition Contest Winner
- Musical Chairs Chamber Ensemble 2014 Composer Search Winner
- Composer’s Voice Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame Selectee
- Juventas New Music Ensemble 2013-2104 Call for Scores Selectee
- 2012 Singing City Prize for Young Composers
- Lehigh University Williams Prize for Composition
- Lehigh University Henderson Braddick Composition Prize
- “Three Pastoral Scenes” for the Musical Chairs Chamber Ensemble
- “Lilja” for The Martindale Center for the Study of Private Enterprise
- “Ave Maria” for Jane Errera, St. Anne’s Catholic Church; “One of Wonders” for The New Covenent Christian Community Church of Bethlehem
- “The Juliet Quartet” orchestral arrangement for Timothy Schwarz