10 Composers Recognized by PROJECT : ENCORE™
Jersey City, NJ
Dear PROJECT : ENCORE™ followers,
As always, it is a great joy to announce this quarter’s marvelous new compositions accepted into the PROJECT : ENCORE™ Catalog of Contemporary Choral Music:
- 21st Century 23rd psalm by Jeffrey Bernstein
- Hine ma tov by Christopher Lee Fraley
- If I Were A Dog by Paul John Rudoi
- Lumen by Giuseppe di Bianco
- My Mistress’ Eyes by Christopher Hoh
- Northern Starlight by Nicholas Ryan Kelly
- O Gift of Glorious Sunrise by Caroline Mallonee
- Out of My Deeper Heart (2015) by Colin Eatock
- Shall We Gather at the River by Matt Wetmore
- Singing Together by John Muehleisen
Particular welcome to Jeffrey Bernstein, Colin Eatock, and Paul John Rudoi; each of whom is new to the P:E Catalog. Congratulations to all on these endorsements!
Each of these selections has been blind-vetted by at least three of the prominent conductors who serve in our pool of reviewers. An average of just over half of all post-premiere compositions submitted are accepted into the P:E Catalog. Congratulations, all!
CONDUCTORS are urged to sign up to receive the quarterly report, for regular updates on new repertoire!
COMPOSERS are urged to submit compositions that have been premiered, but have not been extensively performed beyond the premiere–as frequently as one per quarter–for review and possible upload into the prestigious PROJECT : ENCORE™ database.